What We Believe
Our mission is to mobilize local churches to transform lives and communities
In the Name of Christ.
- We are Christian. Everything we think, say, and do is in the name of Christ
- Prayer is an integral part of who we are.
- We follow Christ’s example of valuing the poor and needy.
- We value unity of the Body of Christ
- We value transformation in the lives of people and communities.
- We value churches living out the two great commandments to love God and love
- We value building Christ-like relationships.
- We value connectedness of the Love INC movement.
- We model excellence.
- We value continually maturing in our capacity to meet people’s needs.
Statement of Faith
The member churches, staff and volunteers of Love In the Name of Christ acknowledge the divinity and Lordship of Jesus Christ and believe in the Trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We also accept the Christian faith as taught in the Old and New Testaments and as expressed in the Apostles Creed.
The Apostles’ Creed
I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
the Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord:
Who was conceived of the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into hell.
The third day He arose again from the dead.
He ascended into heaven
and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty,
whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic* church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.